Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I Keep Getting Richer

willing to hear from you <ff@e-mail.ua>
11:43 AM (1 hour ago)
to undisclosed recipients
Why is this message in Spam? It's similar to messages that were detected by our spam filters. Learn more
Dearest Friend,

I am Mrs. Loral Kess from Netherland, I am 68 years old. I am suffering from a long time cancer of the breast. From all indications my condition is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I can't work or do any stressful thing. According to my doctors, they have notified that I may not live for the next three months. This is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. I was brought up from a motherless babies home was married to my late husband for twenty years without a child. My Husband Mr. Fort Kess died in a fatal motor accident. Before his death we were true Christians. Since his death I decided not to re-marry. I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of US$5.1 Million (Five Million One Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars) with a Bank in London. Presently, this money is still with the Bank and the management just wrote me as the true owner to come forward to receive the money or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I ca

So, instead of getting it confiscated I rather have someone whom I can trust to receive the funds and utilize it according to my wishes. Interestingly the Bank told me in the letter that they can have the funds released to my approved person. Presently, I am using my laptop in the hospital at Germany where I have been undergoing treatment for my sickness. I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only more 3 months to live.Please i ave much to say only if you will write me back and i will furnish you the details

I am waiting for your reply.

Yours in Christ,
Mrs. Lora Kess

No comments:

Post a Comment